Hello Parents! The PTA would like to start a “Giving Back to our WAS Staff” project and we need a little help to give our wonderful staff some surprise holiday cheer in November and December. With the purchase of a “I’m Grateful For” yard sign for $10 – the proceeds will go towards two surprise meals for the staff at Thanksgiving and right before the holiday break. Instead of one long week of pampering during Teacher Appreciation Week, the PTA would like to show how much we care throughout the year this particular school year. We hope you are on board for a little spoiling! Here’s what you need to do:
- Purchase one or more “I’m Grateful For…” yard sign
- Pickup your signs starting Thursday, November 12 at 47 Blake Avenue (you will find a box outside – simply sign off by your name). The signs will be available at 47 Blake Avenue from 7am-7pm Thursday the 12th and Friday the 13th.
- Take your signs home and write something about the school or your teacher on the opposite side of the turkey with a SHARPIE MARKER
- Return your signs to 47 Blake Avenue by Friday afternoon, November 20
- The PTA will line the sidewalks with the yard signs the week of November 23!
- The first secret meal surprise will arrive to the staff on Tuesday the 24th!
Thank you so much in advance – the signs will look AMAZING at our school and will bring so much cheer to the staff! We appreciate your support to show how GRATEFUL we are for everything they are doing!